NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose

I haven't thought about that game in years, and you guys used the football level song! It's so weird that I remember that!

Haha, great movie. I love that the stories are more tied together than the other installments, it's very well written.

Truth About Fora Truth About Fora

Really REALLY good.

But I especially liked the music. Whoever made that song is a comidic genius!

NoToUsernameLockdown responds:

It was a n****r

Extreme Super Mario World Extreme Super Mario World

Make more movies!

I dont think I went a second without laughing!

FamicomJelly responds:

lol, you must of almost died then :O

Touchtone Genius Touchtone Genius

Been there, done that...

It was O.K, but this has been done before... and no offence, but the other one was a little better... at least you didn't flat out steal it.

Toxxicc responds:

I guess I didn't realise it's been done before, I'll search for it now, but thanks!

Agamantum Agamantum

Wow!

It was good, but you GOTTA tell me what that song is. It was AWSOME. Other than that, it was a great combat movie.

rave-master10 responds:

the songs are (in order of apperance, or something like that) Faint by Linkin Park and Dare by Gorillaz

The 5th Avocado [ Color ] The 5th Avocado [ Color ]

Not much of a remake as much as being restored

I love the idea of a remake of this movie, but it feels like you didn't work very hard on it. You kept the same drawings, same vocals, you basicly just colored it. I think to be fair, I have to divied the credit. 5 for the original author, and 3 for you. Its a great tribute though.

Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

What are you trying to do to kids?

Great. JUST great. Because of YOU, kids are going to think its o.k to try and cheer an emo up. COME ON! Everyone knows that if an emo smiles it will disinigrate! Emos everywhere will perish! ...9.

the YuYu the YuYu

Let me tell your future,

One day you will be an old man, and children will stand all around you. And you will say "Sit down children, and I will tell you the story of Brackenwood..."

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

You are a great friend

The graphics and sound are great, but I think it's the meaning of this that touches us all. Elle sounded like she was a great girl. You are a great girl, probably the greatest female artist on Newgrounds. Don't listen to the 10 year old fags trying to act tough and say "Oh, shes in hell" because when someone they know dies they are going to regret it and you're going to get all of these e-mails years from now saying how sorry they are. I normaly don't review things like this, but you have an exception. 10.

Reign Of Error Reign Of Error

Oh!

I thought Weird Al made this song, YOU made it? Way to go dude!